We can only celebrate the good moments of life, if we have experienced bad/sad times.
So here are a few of my memories on deviantArt.
1. When I switched from drawing pencil portraits to creating Emoticons, I felt welcomed from the beginning. Something that I didn't experienced in the traditional Art community.
2. I was so stoked when `CookiemagiK
watched after 2 months of creating emotes. I was like "WHAT OMFG!
3. I felt the same way when I got my first DD in the following month.
4. This was something I always dreamed of, getting seniority. And it came true! I received seniority 1 year after I joined the Emoticon community on dA's 9th birthday (4 years ago
5. Another year later, at the end of 2010, I became the Community Volunteer for Emoticons, another dream came true.
(I applied several times before
6. The CV term ended at the beginning of 2012, I wasn't really sad or happy that the time was over. I was just incredibly exhausted and the last months in the cv term were quite difficult.
7. In February 2013, I received the deviousness Award. I am extremely grateful that I received it but I can't say that I was able to really celebrate it. I felt that I didn't deserve it and that I didn't do something worthy for that. There were deviants who did much more than me. But it still was an amazing experience.
8. I've met so many wonderful deviants in the past years. I wish I could get to know them better. But I am somehow not able to become closer friends with them, I have problems to trust others.
9. There were times when I was incredibly sad and there were deviants who cheered me up.
10. There were also times when I was angry about things that happened.
11. Some amazing deviants/friends left the page and I couldn't do anything against it, which made me really sad.
12. Obviously there were also some fun times where we had much fun together.
13. And there was a time where I felt excluded and it seemed that I was locked in a cage. I was close to leave the account, because I didn't know how to break out of the cage.
I obviously have more memories of dA but I thought 13 memories are enough.